Saturday, July 9, 2011

HUNKY GUYS WEEK!!!

Well, today for me was just about the worst first day of school... I emerged at 3:20, deeply wishing that I could pick my classes and the people who are in my classes, but that will never happen. I'm stuck in about three of my classes with people that A) I have totally rejected when it came to romantic stuff, B) I still like but have seen me crash and burn with embarrassment today, and C) complete and utter gossiping snobs that I want nothing to do with. Yeah. And guess who has to sit next to Mr. Choice A? ME.
However, I do have one class, World History, that I'm now really excited about because my two friends are with me, plus my teacher seems super-nice. Other than that, I dunno how I'm gonna enjoy this year of school.
My drooling over Taylor Lautner last night, coupled with watching Definitely, Maybe after that, got me thinking. Why don't I spend the rest of this week featuring super-hunky guys? And so, I will kick off our Annual Hunky Guys Week by featuring...
You're welcome.

Ryan Reynolds!!!
Ryan is, yes, in one of my absolute fave films, Definitely, Maybe, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. He also has the really cute, boyish face matched with this body that is ripped beyond repair. He's married to Scarlett Johansson, and yeah, he's a phenomenal actor. I should probably show you guys a picture of his actual face, so...

There. Little less muscle for ya.
Anyways, see you guys tomorrow. Tune in for our third hunky guy all the way from Australia! We'll just see how the next school day goes. If I don't blog tomorrow, then, that means something bad's happened

0 comments:

Post a Comment